A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Demo is OUT NOW
There’s another world, with all your classic magic shenanigans. You got there as a teen, because you’re that lucky. You can’t go back home. It becomes your home.
Next thing you know you’re a powerful master of one of the elements – fire. Yes, still that lucky. You’re the protector of this world.
You didn’t choose it.
You’re sick of not choosing.
Well, time to do that, then?
WINTERSANDS is a visual novel following the antics of Agatha, the Keeper of Fire, who awakens to the toughest choices of her life that will define who she really is and – can be, in the magic City of Aestelin. Is being a Keeper a good thing or a bad one? What does being a Keeper mean? What if, really, a Keeper is not all she wants to be? Figure this out while trying to save your world from your once best friend and ex-crush, and remember, you don’t have to do this alone!
- All things original: story, style, art, and score
- Loads of endings depending on who you are and what you think of others: it’s you who gets to choose where your life turns
- Magic shenanigans, must-see castles, grumpy elves, and everything nice, with a contemporary air
- Agatha as a calculating strategist, a considerate peacemaker, a hot-headed fighter – take your pick, or try being some of each to find your temper
- Four love interests, including the vital but oft forgotten love for yourself
- Badassery and empowerment: a fair share of distress, but no damsel!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
We'll reveal that a little bit later))
Any wild guesses? (2 out of 3 potential love interests are present in the demo)
good demo. i like the story and characters are interesting too. I'd love to see more
Thanks for making the demo! The story was pretty good so far, but the use of bold seems a little too liberal, at least for my taste. It seems like there's a word or phrase bolded in almost every sentence? After a half-dozen times I just started glossing over it. So my only suggestion would be to use it a little more sparingly.
the demo was SO good! The art is just amazing and the story is super interesting. The demo was short but not short enough to be disappointing- just the right length! I can't wait for more of Wintersands!
Thank you so much for your comment and for your interest! It means a lot!
We have a long way ahead of us, as for now we'll be sharing lore and character info. On a regular basis. We have a lot to tell ^^